Work start: Immediately
You will be responsible for optimizing and innovating new Instagram and Facebook strategies.
What is success? For success involves:
- Sustainably acquiring new customers while maintaining a 2x+ ROAS
- Increasing conversion rates and average order value
- Increasing lifetime value through re-engagement of existing customers
- Improving the customer experience by curating excellent content that is presented to the customer in the right place at the right time
- Accurate omnichannel attribution modeling
- Consistent improvement through the studying and implementation of the latest omnichannel advertising and growth strategies
Experience with digital analytics, reporting, attribution modeling, and funnel visualization will be needed, as well as strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) for collaborating with the internal team and meeting with clients. Adaptability and innovative critical thinking are strong values of ours.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of our Facebook/Instagram (and other channels) advertising campaigns, from strategy visualization to ad creative development to data analysis and optimization.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks, discovering unique opportunities for growth, and making recommendations to the client that will improve overall performance quickly.
- Do “whatever it takes” to get results above 2x ROAS consistently across all advertising channels.
- Split-test creative, targeting, landing pages, and general advertising strategies while optimizing for growth of spend, ROAS, AOV, CAC, and retention.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management, both via real-time data dashboards and during our bi-weekly client meetings.
- Spent at least $1M in profitable Facebook/Instagram digital advertising
- Experience scaling brands' advertising efforts from $0/day to $10k+/day
- Up-to-date and actively following the latest advertising and media trends
- 2+ years of Facebook/Instagram advertising experience (Facebook Blueprint Certified Preferred)
- Optimal working knowledge and willingness to learn and master integrated strategies with all major digital advertising platforms (Google/YouTube AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok for eCommerce brands)
- Strong sense of good design, branding, and creativity with the ability to make strong suggestions to improve
- Ability to strategize, communicate strategies, create, and distribute converting ad creatives; this includes writing ad video scripts and being able to visually communicate your vision to our creative partners.
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising strategies and trends throughout the past several years.
- An obsession with learning and testing new cutting-edge advertising and CRO strategies in the industry and implementing them and reporting about them to the internal team as well as our clients.
- You immediately A/B test the newly acquired knowledge and, in accordance with the test results, constantly look for more effective marketing campaigns - you optimize ads with the aim of achieving goals
- You are an inexhaustible source of ideas - you are driven by creativity, innovation and ingenuity;
- You can think analytically and critically; You are an independent and reliable person who is able to accept responsibility, solve problems and work in a team;
- Ability to actively communicate in English.
- 40 hours per week
- Working on CET (Europe)
- Remote with the potential for future on-site/off-site retreats
What we offer:
- Career progression and development
- Creative advertising freedom
- Working on interesting and challenging international projects
- A pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere in a small young, ambitious team
- Honest and respectful attitude
- Incentive financial and non-financial rewards
- Lots of opportunities for networking through informal get-togethers and team building